Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Double the fun!

Sooo, lets start by saying, my grandpaw, JUST had his pace maker put in this evening, and is doing fine so far. Thank anyone who prayed :0)
At TCH today we did NOT get to see any of our nurses :0( the ones I asked for were not working today, and they wouldnt let me wonder back in the NICU to look for some... haha... Our pediatric surgeon appointment took for friggin ever, but the news showed- everything healing nicely, her heart still isnt RIGHT where it belongs, but it is working its way there, and as for the teeny tiny left lung.... itS BIG! From the front xray you can hardly see it, it still looked small, but the side xray- you can tell, its all there! Her heart just has to find out its positioning and then we will be set! So, with that, I am hoping that when we go see pulmenary drs, on the 10th, they will tell us ... NO MORE OXYGEN! THAT would be NICE! We are practicing sucking to the core now. Every feed that we can. Praying that she breaks records on this situation like she has on all others!
Also, about the occupational therapist field... im serious about looking into something more like that, its less competitive, and that will work better with my lifestyle now... so any help there... PLEAES HELP!
I love you all, and am grateful that amanda made this blog for me so I could vent and make wonderful connections with awsome people! THANKS!
x0x0
Lauren n Lillian

3 comments:

alane said...

Hi Lauren! Just wanted to stop by and say hi and let you know that I'm praying for you and Lillian! God bless!

teresa said...

yay Amanda - what an awesome friend you have been to Lauren!!

Melanie said...

Hi Lauren,
I just wanted you to know that I am praying for you! I heard of you and your sweet baby girl from Amanda. I am glad to hear that things are going well with your lil angel and that everything keeps progressing in Jesus name!

I am here for you! You are not alone!

Your Sister in Christ,
Melanie