Sunday, December 12, 2010

Please Pray

One of my very best friends, whom I have grown close to ever since we realized our due dates for our babies were only days apart, past away last night.
Her son was in the Nicu while Lillian was there, she was such a comfort and we have grown close being single mommies together and going through our struggles together.
Her son is 10 months old. She was my closest friend when it came to mommyhood. She constantly lifted me up and told me what strength I had, and if I knew now that she needed strength, I would have given all I had to help her more. Her and her son spent every weekend that was possible, over here with Lillian and I. We talked about our struggles with having kids that werent completely healthy, and how paranoid we were, and our "baby daddy" problems, and what we admired in each other- and there isnt another person in the world I can talk to like I did with her.
I am absolutely devistated, selfishly for me, but not only that, her son, her parents and her entire family. Everyone loved her so much, she was soo silly and happy, always positive and encouraging.
I dont really have much else to say, other than please pray for the struggles her family will face, and for her son in particular.
*You were such a wonderful mom, and true best friend. Time is always against us, I wish so badly we had gotten more of it with each other. I am so glad I got to spend your last day on Earth with you. I will miss you so much, but I know now your pains and heartaches are gone and you have the strongest arms to hold you daily, Gods. I love you so much girl, Im so sorry our friendship this past month wasnt as close as we have been, but I know, and I hope you knew how much I care about you and babyboy. Oh my gosh, I cant express how much Im going to miss you. It just isnt fair. I promise to you to do everything I can to be here for your family and to my chunkers. Lillian and I love you so much, thank you for giving me happiness and encouragement. Love love love love love. *

I plan on posting pictures but not just yet, for privacy.

3 comments:

Kami said...

Oh my gosh, so devastating. Her poor son. Mommy's are not supposed to die. I am so sorry and will pray for her baby boy and family.

And for you too. To lose a friend who knew you and your struggles so well must be so sad and overwhelming. I am so sorry.

Prayers and thoughts of peace to you all.

Kahla said...

How heartbreaking, sending lots of prayers their way and your way. I just can't even imagine!

Rachel said...

I am sorry for your loss and for her family's loss as well. I will send prayers your way as well.